OSPINSIGHT Edit 7.5.8 - Release Notes
New / Updated Features
- We have modified how the application functions in a multi-user environment (Oracle). We are now using our own method to track when a user is writing to the database and we are prohibiting others from writing to the same table at the same time. Because of this change you might see a new message box stating that a user has a table locked. When the user finishes saving their data the lock will be removed. This should help users avoid a handful of Oracle error messages as well as keep the integrity of the database as pristine as possible.
- Database passwords can now contain uppercase letters.
- Drag and Drop tool is fixed
- RFTS monitor will still display alarms even if there are null values in the date fields.
- Copying pole attachments is fixed.
- Adding ductbank from new cable spans is fixed.
- Multiple Objects Editor now behaves correctly with Custom Styles.
- Fixed an issue with the Import/Export utility.
- Termination Point panel can now display its max 150 characters for the user field.
- Very large Saved Routes should now export to Google Earth correctly.
- Modified how loss values are calculated. It is now based off the optical distance.
- Equipment labels will now move up and down correctly in the Port tab.
- Saved Route Manager now uses your Saved Route defaults and its right click menu now works.
- Fixed an issue with the Customer Summary Report reporting false splice points.