OSPINSIGHT Edit 126.96.36.199 - Release Notes 5/5/2014
New / Updated Features
- We have temporarily removed the Saved Route Manager and the ability to re-run Saved Routes. This feature should be added in our next release which will move these features into SQL server.
- There is a somewhat large database structure change in this update. If you have a current 188.8.131.52 database and are having troubles updating your database to the latest structure please email me at email@example.com and I can personally get your database updated quickly.
- We have fixed the Taper Report. It displays the correct data now and should no longer crash.
- Added a re-calc feature to ductbanks which will update their length to match the map. We have also worked on auto updating the length when you graphically adjust the ductbank.
- Both sides of a mid-sheathed span now have their lengths updated correctly.
- Fixed some issues when deleting splitter types as well as enclosures with splitters.
- Resetting Display Options will no longer give an error.
- Modifying the unit type for cable spans will adjust all length fields accordingly.
- Access Point’s ‘type’ field is now saving.
- Ductbank start/end places now update correctly.
- Trying to add a cable span without an associated span type will throw a message.
- Made user improvements to some lists and to locations that involved checkboxes.
- Fixed an issue where new cable spans were still associating to an existing spanid instead of a new one.
- Various other minor bug fixes.