1. This Privacy Notice (“Privacy Notice”) applies to your interaction with OSPInsight - An IQGeo business (the “Company,” “we,” “us,” “our”), in the normal course of business and through our website at www.ospinsight.com (the “Site”) or any online or mobile site or application that we own and control (collectively, the “Services”). For EU data, this notice is provided pursuant to Art. 13 of EU General Data Protection Regulation No. 2016/679 (“GDPR”), the legal basis for the processing, and in general in observance of the principle of transparency set forth in the above regulation.
We are committed to safeguarding the privacy of users of the Services. Please read this Privacy Notice carefully before using the Services. By using and/or accessing the Services, you agree and consent to this Privacy Notice, including your consent to our use and disclosure of information about you in the manner described in this Privacy Notice. You should review this Privacy Notice regularly as is may change at any time at our sole discretion. If you do not agree to any term or condition of this Privacy Notice, you should not access or otherwise use the Services.
2. Information Collected and Use of Data. The information we collect about you depends on how you interact with us. You may interact with us when you use the Services, including through the Site or our mobile applications ((together, the “Online Services”). If consent is required under applicable law, we will obtain your consent to collect and process your personal information.
We may collect the following personal information about you when you use the Services:
We use or process your personal information in order to administer our Services to you, pursue our legitimate interests, or perform contractual obligations, including to:
The legal basis for this processing for EU data is Art. 6 para. 1a and 1b) of the GDPR (consent, fulfilment of the contract, or fulfillment of a request).
3. Sharing of Personal Information. We do not rent or sell your personal information. We may use aggregate information that does not identify you, such as survey responses and other statistical information for any purpose.
We may share your Personal Information with others, such as our subsidiaries or affiliates, contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information secure and to use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them. The legal basis for this processing for EU data is Art. 6 para 1 b) of the GDPR (fulfilment of your request) and Art. 28 of the GDPR (order processing).
4. International Data Transfers. By using the Services, you understand and consent to the collection, storage, processing and transfer of your personal information to our facilities in the United States and those third parties with whom we share it as described in this Privacy Notice.
We and our affiliates are located and established in the United States and therefore, your personal information may be transferred to, stored or processed in the United States and may be stored and processed in any country where we establish operations or where we engage service providers. The transfer of your personal information to such countries, including the United States, is necessary for the implementation of pre-contractual measures taken at your request and for the fulfillment of any order or contract concluded between you and us. The basis for these transfers is Article 49 para. 1 (b) of the GDPR. While the data protection, privacy, and other laws of such countries, including the United States, may not be as comprehensive as those in your country, we take necessary and appropriate steps to protect the security and privacy of your personal information in accordance with applicable law.
5. Disclosures Pertaining to Data Subjects of the EU pursuant to the GDPR
5.1. Data Retention Period. We retain your personal information for as long as you remain a member, user, or subscriber of our services and thereafter only for the period necessary to fulfill the purposes outlined in this Privacy Notice, unless a longer retention period is required or allowed by law, including to fulfill a legal obligation.
5.2. Data Subject Rights. If you are a data subject residing in the European Economic Area, you have various rights:
If we process your personal information based on a legitimate interest, you have the right to object to this processing. If you wish to exercise your right of objection, you only need to notify us in writing using the contact information that appears below in Section 10.
We are required to respond to any of your requests to exercise these above rights within 30 days. Should we be unable to comply within 30 days, we will contact you anyway and let you know of any delay.
5.3. Exercising Your Rights. To exercise your rights, you may submit your request to our Data Protection Officer as listed below in this Privacy Notice.
6. Security Measures. We use technical and organizational measures, such as encryption technologies, to protect personal information against loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, use, or alteration. We review our security measures regularly and consider new measures as appropriate. However, we cannot guarantee the complete security of these measures, so please exercise caution when submitting personal information online.
Our cookies are not used to get data from your hard drive or obtain your e-mail address or identity. If you decide to register online or request information, products or services from us, we may collect additional information to provide tailored offerings or content to you or to deliver such products and services. You may set your Internet browser to notify you when you receive a cookie or to prevent cookies from being sent. Please note, however, that by not accepting cookies or local shared objects you may limit Site functionality and your ability to access certain information, products, and services we offer. And not accepting cookies or local shared objects will not completely limit the information we collect through automated means.
Most Internet browsers accept cookies automatically. You can choose to have your browser warn you whenever a cookie is sent, or you can set your browser to refuse all cookies. This is done in your web browser settings. You can also opt out of receiving targeting advertisements by visiting the DAA opt-out site: http://www.aboutads.info/. We utilize Squarespace cookies as part of using Squarespace framework. This technology utilizes cookies to help provide a better user experience and to promote our services. See their policy at https://www.squarespace.com/cookie-policy.
8. Children’s Privacy. The Services are not directed to or intended for individuals under 18 years of age, and we do not knowingly collect information from children under 18 years of age. If you are under the age of 18, please do not submit your e-mail address or any other personal information to us. If you are a parent or guardian of a child under the age of 18 and believe he or she has disclosed personal information to us without your permission, please contact us using the information provided below. A parent or guardian of a child under the age of 18 may review and request deletion of such child’s personal information, as well as prohibit the use thereof.
9. Other sites available through links on the Online Services. This Site may provide links to other sites, which may include products or services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, licensors, and other third-parties, but this Privacy Notice applies only to this Site and information you disclose through other sites is subject to the privacy statement or policy of those other sites. We are not responsible for the content, privacy practices or your use of these linked sites.
10. California. Under California law, residents of California have the right to request from a business with whom the California resident has an established business relationship certain information with respect to the types of personal information the business shares with third parties for direct marketing purposes by such third party and the identities of the third parties with whom the business has shared such information in the immediately preceding calendar year. To access this information, write to the Company using the contact information below. Also, in Connection with the California Online Privacy Protection Act we are advising you that we do not respond to browser do-not-track signals. All information on who we share your data with and your choices are discussed in this Privacy Notice.
The California Consumer Privacy Act 2018 (“CCPA”) applies to “businesses”. We are not considered a “business,” as that term is defined in the CCPA. If we are considered a business under the CCPA in the future, we will update this Notice accordingly.
11. Updates to this Privacy Notice. This Privacy Notice is subject to change. Please review it periodically. We reserve the right to modify or supplement this Privacy Notice at any time. If we make any material change to the Privacy Notice, we will update the Site to include such changes. We recommend that you review this Privacy Notice regularly for changes. Your use of the Site following these changes means that you accept the revised Privacy Notice.
12. How you can contact us. For questions about this Privacy Notice, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Or you can use the following information:
OSPInsight - An IQGeo business
Attn: Data Protection Officer
3672 W South Jordan Pkwy Suite 102
South Jordan, UT 84009
October 21, 2020